Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day ?-65: Siding is Complete!!

So I probably can't really tell you the day that siding started or was finally complete. Let's just say it was such a freaking process...but I got a totally sweet deal! Essentially my contractor quoted me an amazing deal, then he got screwed on his end and it ended up costing him probably as much as he was charging me (not to forget the labor that actually went into it). So although it took them 3 weeks to actually completely finish it...it was worth every penny (or non-penny?) spent. Check out the progress:


And if you don't remember the original:

And the 90% complete. Still needs painted, windows scraped and gutters...but so far it is an amazing transformation!

Wait till you see what I have planned with the front door!!

No comments: