Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 18- Bucketload of Crap

So Monday I took a friend to the doctor and took a little sister out for her birthday and that seriously took up my entire day (but a day off from dirt is usually nice)...so needless to say I made one short stop at my house where I noticed my 4TH DUMPSTER was getting kinda full. I did not budget for 4 dumpsters ($700). The first dumpster was included in my roof cost...the others have been so full when they were picked up that we got yelled at by the dumpster guy.
This 4th dumpster was actually suppose to be a 10yarder but they brought the wrong size so the guy told me not to fill it up all the way or I would be charged for a 20 yarder...not sure I can avoid it really. We are close, but it is time for another cleaning and one more plaster wall section that needs to come down. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for taking us to the doc! house is looking great