Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 38- MORE Drywall and a Door!

So do you remember the amazing wood paneling and great cabinet that we sledge-hammered out? And don't forget the ugly tile floor and barn fan? Needless to say I do not miss any of it.
Here it is with some fresh drywall and believe it or not the floor is actually wood underneath all of that drywall dust and mud you see below.
And here is what the 4th bedroom use to look like before I shrunk it and put in a back hallway, turned this closet into a laundry niche and added a back door...
So the wall to the left is my new office which gets a pocket door and this new fabulous door leads out to my new fabulous back yard!
but be careful because it is about a 42" drop once you step outside...I guess I might want to get some stairs built.

No comments: