Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 9- Watch Out!

My girlfriend Lisa drove 2-1/2 hours just to tear down a wall with me. And I would have to say it was pretty sweet! I don't think the girl had any idea what I had in store for her...but she was brave and swung a sledge hammer well! Her "ready" pose. The wall to be conquered.
there was a thin particle board on top of what use to be tile wainscot and red and pink ginham wallcovering above. it was crazy.
there were karate breaks... and dancing breaks...
and a giant mess to clean up...
but no worries...we are professionals!
wow...we look like men...
but don't worry...we didn't go out on the town like that!thanks girl! you rock!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how about potty breaks?!

The Johnston Family said...

love it...great video clip!! job well done ladies!