Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Demolition Day 8- Progress

So Friday there was some big progress upstairs. (Essentially because I paid some guys to do what I didn't have the energy to do). Biggest difference was the upstairs bathroom. It use to be all peach tile...everything was peach and wallpapered.

And YES...that is wallpaper on the ceiling.
And yes, that is the same angle for this picture after they ripped everything out. The bathroom is actually a decent size...just a bad layout. No worries, I will fix that!
And the insulation board and insulation was all taken out. I will have to tell you more stories about this insulation on Day 11...suspenseful I know!
And do you remember Lilly's room before?
Well here is is paritally done. With just a quick jump to the stairs!
It is getting there...wall by wall.

1 comment:

The Johnston Family said...

niiice! progress definitely!! way to kick some butt!