Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 80-90- From Stark to Stunning!!!!!!

Remember THIS house? The one I bought back on April 1st? It was cute. It had character. It was also rotting on one corner, had two layers of old siding, 3 layers of red roofs, a lack of gutters, a car port that was about to fall off by itself, ...and that was just the exterior problems! Yes, I will agree with most of you that I was insane. But I will also pat myself on the back and know that I did it. It is amazingly beautiful and I love every corner of it.
Especially my front door. :)
And all of you are welcome to come and knock on this amazing front door. You may be greeted by a big barking dog or two screaming children but I will show you house that I love and will explain the time and challenge that went into it (if you are interested) or we can just actually SIT on furniture and take a deep sigh that I did not invite you over to help me knock down a wall! :)
More Interior pictures to follow! (I promise)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

MEL!! This is AMAZING!!! I cannot even wait to be a house guest. You just simply blow me away!!

The Johnston Family said...

Love it all! can't wait to see all the finished inside this weekend!!

Tam said...

It's beautiful, Mel. You're a strong woman.

designHER Momma said...

melinda - this looks awesome. I think in need an in-real-life tour. Soon.